Friday, February 13, 2015

Everyday is a gift

                                                        keep your face to the sunshine
                                                                           and
                                                            you cannot see a shadow ~
                                                                    Helen Keller

Hi there, I hope that you are doing marvelous today. The sun is shinning bright and trees are standing tall. We are breathing healthy air and a fresh hour awaits. Magic is always near, it's just waiting to be seen by you. I am feeling extremely joyous today. My children are healthy, my home is clean, and the weather here is AMAZING. Many things to be grateful for. I notice the simplest of things, like the moving leaves of a tree, the butterfly that flew right by, and the birds that sing outside the open window. Those things remind me that everyday is a true gift. I don’t take for granted anything that I know, is here for me.  My wish for you on this magical day, is that you encounter bliss. Be aware of everything; notice how the universe is such a beauty and how blessed we truly are to live in this wild, yet beautiful place. A little message to brighten your day, nothing big just a reminder that you too can see through glittering eyes. Be happy and share love. The weekend is here, and Valentines day too, go make great memories with those you love. Enjoy all the love and smiles; hug your children extra tight, and surprise your partner by doing something extremely nice. Remember your friends that are always there for you too. With that in mind, I thank mine. Thank you for the endless laughs, support, and the memories that will never die.

Furthermore, I thank you all so much for stopping by and giving me your time, but most importantly, for the love that you give.

Here is a music video of one of my favorite songs. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment