Saturday, January 16, 2016

A beautiful poem

  Hi my beautiful people, today I felt inspired to write a poem for you. I hope you enjoy and inspire you somehow.
                                               Life is a Journey, Indeed


They say life is a journey. You live and you learn, you wonder then later you know.

They say things happen to you, but I wonder; what will be, if instead, YOU happened to things.

They say reality is real and you must stay still. I say we were meant to dream, discover, and pretend that there's a magical wand to alter the things that make us feel weak.

They say we must learn to accept what is, I say, I can create a better life, you'll see.

They say prepare for the worst, yet I know that’s to foolish to do, be ready for the best and sparkle as you go.

 There's a new life awaiting to be realized oh how amazing and magical it all really is. There's a burning desire within all, and you get to live as the person you want to be.

They say you must live with fear, I say why not live a fearless life. Go out on a limb and enjoy the little things. Yes, life is a journey, but oh what a beautiful journey it is.  It's all within you to choose the route of your highest success. No one can control your thoughts and desires. Let them think what they want just continue to evolve and teach by your very own path.
              
                                                                                          BY: LETY MEREL
                            
 
                               If you enjoyed this post, be sure you share and comment below :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful my friend, so nice to see you are still writing.

    ReplyDelete